"We were once the premiere gentlemen's fraternity in the world. But after decades of throwing the doors open to anyone and everyone, diminishing our standards, and allowing our Temples to crumble both literally and figuratively, what can we do to stop the downward spiral of mediocrity we seem to have embraced out of desperation?"-Laudible Pursuit
DESPERATION BY BACTERIA WILL BE BLOCKED AND BANNED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WOMEN ON THIS FORUM WILL BE QUARANTINED AND KILLED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

WOMEN ON THIS FORUM WILL BE QUARANTINED AND KILLED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
WomanThink WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!

NO MERCY FOOLS! POST AT YOUR OWN RISK!

BEEware of the GRANDMASTER

Experiment Lifekill:Accelerated Bacterial Evolution
http://dantealtair.blogspot.com/2009/03/lifekill-continuedaccelerated-bacterial.html
Read up on it you BACTERIA!

NEMESIS/DANTE styled videos:

THE FLAMBOYANT AGENDA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il4qA71raoI

DANGER!:Bridge collapse IMMINENT!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsDTPDeKqew

E.L.:A.B.E. Series Chapter ONE part 1:
http://vimeo.com/5042254

E.L.:A.B.E. Series Chapter ONE part 2:
http://vimeo.com/5098903

E.L.:A.B.E. Series Chapter ONE part 3:
http://vimeo.com/5137921

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A letter from djhives

"Sir Dante of Altair ,

I'm not sure what to write, but I already can feel a Hitler punch to my vag
coming.

You see, I feel as if I've failed you, and myself. I know what you
talked about with failure; that it's a word designed to ensnare the
weak so they never do anything. My problem is, for the longest
time, I failed and failed, and didn't give a fuck, because I
thought most people were weak and pathetic, and I was too
indifferent to give a fuck.

The problem is, now I am feeling older (approaching mid 40's). I just purchased some
Revesterol, the grape-seed shit that is supposed to keep you from
becoming old. (Hitler punch activate?) I know how stupid that
sounds, and I could feel how stupid it was, even as I bought it.
Those capsules probably are about as healthy as Rat Poison and
useful as Alpha Lure, no offense to the moran who started
that fishing lure company. Do you see why I feel like a failure?

You've preached about the importance of not giving a fuck, not
being a slave, and just finding something you like. The problem is
the only thing I really like is sex and attention. And as I get
older, I like sex less. Maybe I should just pay for whores? (Please
Titan Surge, don't suggest that I just need to buy Alpha Lure. No,
LadyAnon, you would not be able to help me.)

http://hulkhatetimetravel.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/kfcjn1.jpg

If you've ever read the great Nietzsche, you know that the only
real goal is the will to Power. What I' trying to say is, I want
power. Not money, not love, and not sex. Well, I do want sex -- but
only with beautiful and expensive 18 year old whores. But sex with
college age sluts, male or female, only goes so far.

I want control of the system. I want to enter political life, honorable dante of altair, but I'm not sure how to do it. First of all, reading
your insights have taught me that EVERYTHING, virtually all
"biochallenges" that exist in society, have been created for the
specific purpose of enhancing procreation and limiting breeding to
superior generations.


Many of the obvious problems that I see, which could be solved,

would lead to more problems with offspring, and all that
shit. (For example, people work all the time and are miserable and
in debt; take that problem away and suddenly the species has no reason to endure/evolve.)

Another problem is that it seems like in order to be involved in
politics, it helps to be hooked in to the elite, so to speak. I
have friends involved in big-wig organizations that deterine
national policy, but I only know them by association. (In other
words, they are connected but I'm not.) I don't have great
credentials (only slightly better than LaFaglia). I'm in my mid
40's and have very little work experience, and I need to at least
work some more before I do whatever it is to do. My inspiration in
terms of rising to power is Hitler. I'm not saying what he did was
good - especially since he moranically invaded Russia and didn't
know when to pull back and because I'm not really a fan of
concentration camps - but I am saying that the way Hitler suddenly
rose to power is rather remarkable and could maybe serve as a
template for me.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2281/2423197621_568017fcb7_o.jpg

One question you might be thinking is: why politics? As you once
taught me, once you know how, the why is irrelevant. However, the
answer to your question is, I have no idea other than increasing my
control. I certainly think there are way too many people on this
planet. If we could just control the number of people on this planet
to half of 1% of 1% of 1% of the current population, and then guide
procreation using computers, that would really be a better world.

Dante, a lot of my friends did a lot of shit in their 20s. I had
fun, or at least I tried to. But very soon, I'll be 50.

Let me be perfectly clear: I don't care what party I join, I don't
care what I need to say, I just want to rise to power. Do you think
this is possible, or am I too old and delusional to seize the
reigns of power? I feel like the current economic catastrophe that
is brewing is a perfect way for me to say some sort of bs in order
to get elected. Of course, I'm not ready right now. I figure my
plan to rise to power would take about 8 years. Hopefully the world
will have economically collapsed by then, allowing me to an
opportunity.

Maybe I'll never be able to do it and I'm just completely
delusional. Maybe a better aim would just be to find some operation
that keeps making money so I can just live a miserable life in
obscurity, paying for young whores.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj248/donnelly13/tobias1xm.jpg
(LOL DJHIVES IN A DASHIKI!!)

I recently stopped drinking all alcohol, taking any drugs, eating
chocolate, and generally trying to stay away from life-kill food.
I'm not sure if Revesterol is life-kill. I'm trying to be less like
the regular idiots that live in candy-cane fantasy land.

I should add that a long time ago, I was on track to have a good
political career. Then something horrible happened in my life. Then
I took a nose-dive into decadence. Now I find myself here. The only
thing that was able to somewhat pull me out of the delusional
cesspool that was my life was your writings and those of Nietzsche.
For that I thank you. I don't know if I'm out of the cesspool yet.
I'm trying.

I'm sorry this was so long. I hope I haven't failed you or myself.

Hitler Punch Activate?

Sincerely,
Djhives

P.S. Do you know if Ralph aka Titan Surge has been crushed to death
by a horse yet? Because that would be hilarious!"


...



Anyone care to respond to this??


Have at it.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. suck my fat white cock you inbred jackson white nigger- il fuck your mother till she screams my name then rip her pussy open and pull out her ovaries so she never creates another bitchmade markass nigger like yourself. your a 21 year old child-the type being discussed on that blog right. yes thats right nigger, YOU are the very problem..i was gunna say this shit a while ago but decided to just cool it. think about it, your in your mid 20's sitting at home in your aunts basement under some GAYASS name latin? faggot mos def, you need to grow up n do shit on your own you better hope i dont drive up to dixyfuck niggerville CT wherever your markass lives n spray your entire family

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnachesterunited4life1069,

    why you crying? dont cry. everything will be ok you bitch ass loser.

    alphalure....lol. thats the best shit you can come up with? you're a fuckin joke. djhives owns that shit just from makin that ad image FOR YOU. what did you do on your own? shit. pheromone products? you goin to take over the world with pheromone products? lol you just like all the other niggas who think they're makin a hustle with pheromone products. that shit is oldschool, now you're just on the bandwagon with everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. “All the world would be Christian if they were taught the pure Gospel of Christ!”
    Thomas Jefferson

    Life without Love is at best Meaningless and painful in its own hellish way.

    but what could be the key you are looking for Is Christ himself.

    Will to power, sex ad inf. with out connection, deep connection with God and our fellow man is,...desperately Vain.

    Consider the Gospel, It might be the door to the freshness and a new life that you are looking for.

    Consider it.

    johnny

    ReplyDelete